Lechtal Active Card
The small card with many advantages...
- Between Steeg and Reutte
- Extended to Lech and to the side valleys of the Lechtal
- Jöchelspitzbahn in Bach-free
- Steffisalpe in Warth – free
- Peterboden in Lech-free
- Oberlechbahn in Lech-free
- Reuttener Hahnenkamm train in courtyards – €3.00 per person
- Outdoor Pool Bach/Elbigenalp (€1 per person and day)
- Outdoor Pool Häselgehr (€1 per person and day)
- Swimming Pond the front Horn Brook (€1 per person and day)
- Outdoor Pool White Brook (€1 per person and day)
- Indoor swimming Pool Aqua Nova In Steeg (-25% discount)
- Alpine Spa Ehrenberg In Reutte (-25% discount)
Other free and discounted offers
- Summer toboggan Run "Wally Blitz"In Elbigenalp
- Hearty music hike with "d ' Hunter"
- Nature Exhibition "The Last Savage"
- Museum"Wonder Chamber"In Elbigenalp
- Tennis courts in Bach and Stanzach
- Castle Museum Ehrenberg "the Knight on the trail"
- Rafting and canyoning at the White Water School Friedle in Häselgehr
The Lechtal active card is 2nd day of your stay and inclusive on the day of departure.
Hiking – the Lechweg
In the holiday region Lechtal There is a varied and extensive hiking offer.
Hikers of pleasure enjoy the natural beauty of the European long-distance hiking trail – the Lech path – from the source to the fall, at about 125 kilometers the hiker accompanies the Lech. The path connects three regions and two countries with their traditions and stories. From the Arlberg region via the Tyrolean Nature Park region of Lechtal-Reutte to southern Allgäu
The high alpine hiker has with the section of the Adlerwegs, which leads through the Nature park region Lechtal-Reutte, as well as with countless mountain peaks with breathtaking views its delight.
Numerous huts and mountain pastures are ideal for families and provide unforgettable experiences.
RAdfahren – Mountain Biking
For cyclists, too, the Lechtal A Paradise.
With well signposted bike paths and mountain bike trails you can go!
The family-friendly LECHRADWEG Leads you through a breathtaking river and mountain landscape approx. 65km from Steeg to the state border to Füssen, comfortably over gravel and Aspahltwege it goes there, they are the "last Savage" – the Lech Very close.
Several times a day, buses run with bicycle trailers, so you will return to your accommodation again and again.
The possibility for a leisurely retreat is possible without further, you arrive at the various municipalities directly by.
The swimming and wellness offer of the holiday region Lechtal ranges from crystal clear lakes and outdoor pools with a slide and a diving tower over the natural bathing pond to the indoor pool. In Steeg there is also a Kneipp system at the waterfall, in the middle of the Lechtal Alps. All bathrooms and lakes are easily reachable with the free hiking bus.
... much more
Summer toboggan Run
Rafting on the river Lech